This is my second and final semester at TWU. I will be graduating in May, earning a Bachelor's degree in General Studies. My concentration areas are Health Studies, Business, and Sociology. I am hoping to pursue a career in medical equipment sales after graduation. I would like to see myself getting married, establishing a stable career, and paying off school loans within the next 5 years. Ultimately, I would like to own a personal business and travel as much as I can. Another goal of mine is to live at least one year in a country other than the U.S.
I am very interested in the field of health, particularly exercise. I have taken Pilates classes the past three years and have fallen in love with the program. I would like to become a certified Pilates instructor and possibly make that a life long career. I will never forget my 65-year-old Pilates teacher that was in better shape than me! I would love to stay fit forever and be able to take care of myself. I would like to become a better cook and eat healthier. I have the worst diet and I know that this class will motivate me to adopt healthier habits.

Hi Rachel, I enjoyed reading your bio. I love your layout, how did you get the background picture without having to use a template? I am new to the blogging world. It seems like we have several things in common such as we are both 21, both are going to be an aunt soon, and love taking pilates! I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation and I look forward to getting to know you through this class. Best of luck to you!
ReplyDeleteHollie